Consultants in the logistics network
Under the slogan: "Members advise members" the Network Logistics Leipzig-Halle contains a consulting network, where individual members offer advisory services to other members under special conditions.
This includes a so-called "consultant hotline", where members can obtain initial information and assistance to various areas.
Currently consultants in the following areas are:
- Human Ressources
- Helmut Froböse - Froböse human resource management
- Brit Loris - Berufsförderungswerk Leipzig
- Christoph Fiedler - special lawyer in transport and shipping law, Leipzig
- Thomas Neuhaus - Lawyer, Leipzig
- International Marketing & Sales
- Stefan Peikert - AHP GmbH & Co. KG
Of course this is exclusively for registered members of the logistics network.If you are interested in membership in the Network Logistics Leipzig-Halle to use the adviser network you can contact the office of the network or use the online application form available.
Members log in or register with their access to review the consultant's profile!