Competence net for fast logistics
Logistic companies, public administration and scientific and educational institutions work closely together within the network and with its members to enable faster information and decisions.
A few members are:
- University of Leipzig, Information Systems Institute,
- Leipzig Graduate School of Management, Heinz Nixdorf Chair of IT-based logistics and CITLOG, Center for IT-based Logistics,
- cooperation with the TU Dresden and the Fraunhofer Institute in Magdeburg,
- the cities Leipzig and Halle and surrounding areas,
- the Chamber of Industry and Commerce in Leipzig and Halle-Dessau.
In the personal sector the network cooperates with regional placement officers, recruitment agencies, agencies for temporary-employment and agencies for vocational education and training. Furthermore the network’s business includes the corporation with Federal and regional associations and unions of the logistic sector as well as the corporation with regional business networks and clusters of the manufacturing business and trade. The network contributes to optimizing the supplied services for logistic customers in the region Leipzig-Halle.